Chicago is a city of world-class status and unsurpassed beauty, drawing visitors from around the nation and the globe. Located on the shores of Lake Michigan in the heart of the Midwest, Chicago has a population of more than 2.7 million people.
Visitors to Chicago experience a virtual explosion of cultural activity, civic pride and multicultural expression. From stunning architecture and world-famous theater, music and museums to lakefront parks and vibrant ethnic neighborhoods, all against the backdrop of one of the most acclaimed skylines in the world, Chicago offers a range of attractions that keep visitors coming back again and again.
- City of Chicago www.CityofChicago.org
- Chicago Sister Cities International www.ChicagoSisterCities.com
- Illinois Restaurant Association www.IllinoisRestaurants.org
- Chicago Gourment www.ChicagoGourmet.org
- Choose Chicago (Official Tourism Website) www.ChooseChicago.com
- Chicago Transit Authority www.TransitChicago.com
- Chicago Department of Aviation www.FlyChicago.com