4th Annual Eurasian Business Forum
The Moscow Committee of Chicago Sister Cities International and Baker & McKenzie present the 4th Annual Eurasian Business Forum. The forum will highlight doing business in the Eurasian countries.
Distinguished speakers and panelists from Eurasia will address key issues and trends of the current investment climate in the region. In addition, panelists from established Eurasian companies in the U.S. will share their experiences and achievements.
- 7:00am – 7:30am: Registration and Networking
- 7:30am – 09:00am: Breakfast and Keynote Speaker
- 9:00am – 10:30am: Investment Climate and Doing Business in Eurasia: Key Issues and Trends
- 10:30am – 11:00am: Coffee Break
- 11:00am – 12:30pm: Trade with Eurasian Countries: Maximizing Growth Potential
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm: Lunch
- 1:30pm – 3:00pm: Eurasian Companies in the United States: Experiences and Achievements
Alexis Rodzianko, President and CEO, American Chamber of Commerce in Russia will be the forum’s keynote speaker.
Confirmed panelists include:
- Arkadiy Dobkin, Founder, CEO and President, EPAM Systems
- Piotr Galitzine, Chairman and CEO, TMK IPSCO
- Azamat Kuatbekov, Almaty Office Managing Partner, Baker & McKenzie
- J.P. Natkin, Partner, Macro-Advisory Ltd.
- Sergei Voitishkin, CIS Managing Partner, Baker & McKenzie
- Conrad Winkler, President and CEO, EVRAZ North America
- Dmitry Akhanov, President and CEO, Rusnano USA, Inc.
More information can be found at eurasian-forum.org.
Guests are also invited to an evening of celebration of the culture and heritage of the Eurasian countries at the Firebird Gala, hosted by the Moscow Committee of Chicago Sister Cities International at the Union League Club.
- Eurasian Business Forum: $200 (limited number of tickets available)
- Eurasian Business Forum and Firebird Gala: $400 (limited number of tickets available)
- Tickets available for purchase below or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, and for media and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Aleksandra Efimova at email@example.com or 312.678.5000.