Global Aging and Quality Services: Takes of Shanghai and Chicago
Six delegates from the Shanghai Civil Affairs Bureau will visit Chicago August 1-6 to share best practices in the field of social services for the elderly and the aging population. Come hear them dialogue about their week-long experience in Chicago, which includes site visits and meetings with local professionals. The conference will feature a discussion about how each city provides services to meet the needs of older persons and continuously improves their systems of aging services as well as what we can learn from each other.
The delegates are:
- Mr. Zhang Fan, Deputy Division Chief of the Social Welfare Department, Shanghai Civil Affairs Bureau (SCAB)
- Ms. Ke Ying, Section Chief, Old-age Work Division, SCAB
- Mr. Ren Zetao, Section Chief, Social Welfare Division, SCAB
- Mr. Zhang Chi, Section Chief, Policy and Regulations Division, SCAB
- Ms. Jin Ling, Old-age Programs Research Fellow, Shanghai Research Center on Aging
- Ms. Lu Yue, Interpreter, Shanghai International Exchange Center for Social Welfare
For more information, please contact Alyson Lofthouse at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is free and open to the public, though RSVPs are required by Wednesday, August 3.