U.S.-Africa Business Summit
The Corporate Council on Africa’s 9th Biennial U.S.-Africa Business Summit will be held October 8-11, 2013 at the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago. Since 1997, CCA’s U.S.-Africa Business Summit has been regarded as an essential conference for anyone looking to do business in Africa. As the leading U.S.-Africa non-profit, membership organization, CCA is an essential resource for U.S. companies doing business on the continent.
Register now to attend this one-of-a-kind event where you can:
• Obtain information on the latest trade and investment opportunities in Africa’s most promising sectors including agribusiness, energy, health,infrastructure, capacity building, security, ICT and finance
• Network with as many as 1,500 key African and U.S. private sector and government representatives
• Learn from a wide-array of industry-specific and country-focused informational sessions
• Explore new business opportunities by identifying specific growth areas and projects
• Discover the latest financing options
• Meet potential business partners
• Interact with exhibitors representing companies on the cutting edge of investment in Africa
• Close new business deals
• And much more!